Thursday, November 12, 2015

L.O.L. 2015

Welcome to Love Our Lurkers Event 2015!
 
I have been blogging here for a little over 4 years now and I believe this my 3rd year participating in Love Our Lurkers Day(s). Although not a published participant throughout the entire 10 years of L.O.L. events, I do remember almost all the previous years commenting on blogs far and wide (Which was easier years ago, since our little corner of the blogosphere seemed to be less far and wide then).

If you are frequent visitor here, I want to say Thank You. Thank you for coming by and listening. Yes listening, that is how I see it. One of the reasons I write here is as an outlet. As I have mentioned in various previous posts, I write as an escape to the stresses and pressures of this life. Stresses which perhaps are not much different than those in your life. Forced to deal with added outside and
ongoing pressures on everything, from the mundane tasks required of existence in the big city, to the seemingly unbearable pressure of heartache in one form or another. I hope my posts have served you well.

If you vote in my post polls, I Thank You Again for they are meant as a gauge to at least measure if anyone is listening. I know I can look at my stats on Blogger, but I often wonder if those 1000 visitors are merely me checking my posts 1000 times for post comments and or votes. It is hard to say.

If you Comment, I owe you Extra Gratitude, for hearing a voice is a gift especially when it is a like-minded voice. It takes a lot of courage to come through the internet shadow and comment and thus the reason why Love Our Lurkers was created. To invite all those who merely lurk to say “hello” and those who blog to say “welcome”.

..........................


I often wonder about my readership;
who you are, what type of relationships you are in, your age range, etc. I wonder if you practice spanking or merely are unknowingly drawn to it over and over.
I have an idea of who my readership is and what they are drawn to here (i.e. mostly females fond of Domestic Discipline stories), but who knows I may be totally off. I don’t expect readers to divulge personal information, but I would be interested in hearing general demographics if everyone who visits would be interested in sharing. If not, no pressure; a simple hello and how often you visit would be just as welcome.

As an aside I must say I miss certain bloggers who have closed up shop without any explanation. Of course the ones I miss the most are the ones who used to comment here often. Ladies if you are reading this drop me an email and let me know you are well.


..........................

  
If you are New Here you may consider reading this previously written explanation of my Everyday Voice much better than any current attempt:

Welcome to this wonderful place that looks, sounds, feels and smells like our own everyday world, but with some distinct differences. A place where adult girls who shun their responsibilities, are made to pay for their offenses, where their entitled or arrogant attitudes are checked often and their bottoms are the primary focus of their penance.  


Not only is this a place of disciplining young ladies in various clever and embarrassing ways, but a place to just admire and be in awe of the female creature in all her inner,
outer and spiritual beauty; all in an everyday context.

 

This is also a place to see and hear of girls flushed to all cheeks with embarrassment. Where short skirts and sheer dresses turn on their owners much to their dismay; but to the welcomed entertainment and joy of those fortunate to witness such beauty.
But, please don't ever confuse this place as somewhere where women are meant to be disrespected or degraded. These stories are a blend of fantasy and reality. Non-consensual discipline is for the young ladies who deep down secretly crave it; not something done out of duty or out of a lopsided abusive relationship. 

 However, discipline here is seldom random and never unwarranted. Well administered spankings are fully justified. The young ladies may not be willing participants, but that is the fantasy aspect right? I don't think every story needs to have a "disclaimer" paragraph at the end that explains that those involved were secretly planning and consenting all along as so many authors choose to include. For me that merely spoils the entire story. 
I hope you enjoy what you find here and come back often and say hello when you do.

..........................

 As I am in the midst of going through some major life challenges (thus the reason for my recent absence), now more than ever I wonder the big questions:

Should I hang up my hat and close up this blog?
OR
Should I take it to the next level and publish the book I’ve been contemplating?
OR
Should I continue on just posting here and hopefully keep bringing a bit joy to some of you out there via what I consider unique stories rooted in everyday settings?


All the best,
Enzo

16 comments:

  1. Enzo hello,

    I ought to be spanked as I visit but don't always comment so today I read and commented. Happy LOL day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Ronnie - I visit but don't always comment. Shame on me. Do not close the blog. Except for a very few, there are several of us who have been around for a while, that are not as fervent as we once were - but we're still here. Hope you decide to stay.

    For your demo - I am a proclaimed spanko married to a man who has to be brought to the task. I'm in my seventh decade physically and third or maybe fourth decade in every other aspect.

    TaDa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Enzo! This is my first time here, but I imagine I'll be back. So, don't close up shop ... I just discovered you! Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your stories. Female mid 40's, happily married for over 20 years, faithful vanilla relationship

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enzo,
    I am often here but rarely comment. Not through want of trying but it is so hard to get the right balance of respect and humor that a good comment requires ( and it is very hard to type with one finger as Xena the kitten usually lurks with me and all attention must be on her, not the keyboard)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Enzo, I am a lurker here, don't close up your shop, where would we lurk?
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found OBB awhile back and your comment led me to here. I follow your blog and always find it of interest. I hope you will Chive On and enjoy life and soft bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Enzo

    I do pop by here every once and a while. I don't read many blogs anymore. My Demo? Woman in early mid 40s ( oh it's a thing) in my 3rd year of a Dd/ Ds relationship with my husband of 20 years. ( So I suppose I might fit in with what you assumed).

    I too used to blog and decided to hang up my hat. I loved blogging at the time, and I still write privately to keep it up to an extent. My suggestion? Go with what feels right for you. It can seem scary to hang up one's hat, but exciting to start something new too! Best of luck with your decision.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I check in once a week or more. I'm 28, female, married. I'm a spanko and recently came out to my husband. He is slowly getting interested. I love your stories and wish you would post more often.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Enzo! I just started coming here, please don't leave!
    I am de-lurking! Happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Enzo dropping by to say Hi for LOL day. This is my first visit so I don't want you to close it down either. Publish your book, love reading. Have a fun day and hope you get plenty of new visitors.
    Cheers Lindy from DOWNUNDER DREAMING

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first time visiting your blog. I am checking out the lost of bloggers participating in LoL and that's how I ended up here. Why have I not been here before. Well I will be back to do some more reading and I will let you know when I stop by. Btw = we are DD in our vanilla life but definitely Dom and sub in our playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ronnie -
    Thanks for for being the first to comment!
    Great to see you here. I didn’t realize you visited here often, indeed you should be spanked for that ;)

    Hi Leigh,
    Thanks for commenting for LOL day and for the support of the blog and of publishing; that means a lot to me. Thanks for the demo information. It is not our age, but how old we feel is what I always say.

    Welcome Lilli!
    I do hope you have an opportunity to look around my blog and find things to your likings.
    If you do please let me know.

    Anonymous,
    Thanks for commenting! Glad to hear you love the stories, Thank You!
    Thanks for the demo information.


    Don,
    Thanks for visiting and commenting!
    Glad to know you visit her even if you don’t comment.
    LOL, I can imagine how hard it is to type with a kitten egging for attention.

    Misty,
    Welcome! Thanks for the vote to keep the blog going.
    I will revisit your blog as I think I may have visited you before.
    Thanks for the demo information.

    Jan,
    True LOL . It is good to know lurkers enjoy what they are reading here, it helps.

    Bogey
    Thanks for the well wishes!

    Wilma,
    Thanks of the advice.
    I didn’t realize the demo info was really a thing; as my experience has seemed opposite, but very inspiring to hear that it is true.

    Heather,
    Wow thanks for commenting. I wish I had more time to post stories, but glad to hear you enjoy reading them. Thanks for the compliments!
    Thanks for sharing the demo information. Best of luck with your husband, my advice; go slowly.
    Hope to hear from you again soon.

    Hi Minelle,
    Glad you found me and have been coming back; hope you continue to visit and comment.

    Hi Lindy
    Welcome! Hope you come back often and get time to explore my previous posts.

    Hi Blondie,
    Welcome. Not sure why you hadn’t been here before; same reason I’m not sure why so few other bloggers don’t know I exist as I tend to hop around and comment quite a bit. Hope you come back often. Thanks also of rate demo info.


    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Enzo, and a belated happy LOL Day.

    Quitting a blog seems like the easiest thing to do. People do it every day. But truly walking away and then staying away is much more difficult, at least for me. As some of the others said, it's important follow your heart.

    One suggestion I can offer is never delete your content. Take it down if you feel you must or go private, but don't destroy all of your hard work. If/when you choose to return, you will want to have it.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bonnie,

    Thank you for the advice, I truly appreciate it!
    And thank you for visiting here and commenting.

    I also want to Thank YOU for starting LOL day. As I have said previously, your blog and especially LOL day was very influential in my decision to actually start this blog.

    All the best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.